As you can see from clicking the license link which my stories are be accompanied by, I publish my writing under the most restrictive of CC licenses. Despite this, there is a circumstance under which I’m OK with people altering the work from it’s original form. This is the case of translation into languages other than English. In the unlikely event that someone finds something I write to be good enough to be worth translating into another language, I’m totally cool with that. Of course, the usual attribution rules apply, although I’m more than happy for the translator to add their own name to the by-line as “translated by”; naturally enough. Any further alterations will be dealt with on an ad hoc basis, if and when a permission is sought.
Find stuff. With this.
Oddly specific keywords.Absent Anthology Archive Beard Blog fu Blog traffic Burlesque Busy C3PO with boobies Cat Chopped Heads Comment challenge Crawling bugs Creepy Lyrics Cthulhu Demon children DreamWorlds Forum Evil babies Evil laugh Fallout 3 Fantasy fiction Fiction Finance First Fun With Google Geekery General Ghosts a-haunting Ghouls a-slaying Goatee stroking Gullible is not a real word Halloween Hand waving Horror Humour Info Links Maelstromatic Mummies moaning Music N.H.S. Old Dudes Out of a Mind Comes The Madness Pink-eye Politics Polygamy Rampaging green skinned horror Random Rant Required Reading List Robopumpkin Sci-Fi Serialization Short Stories Singing Son of my Father Spiders being all horrible Spit Bubbles Stargate Universe Star Wars Still awesome Strong pimp hand Television Vampires sucking Waffle Wansbeck General Hospital Weirdness Werewolves howling Where's my money bitch? Witches Dancing Work in Progress Writing WTF youtube Zombie Brides
Stuff what other people said.
Loose Lips – 100 Wor… on Archived story #4 The Pat… KR on Unsung Genre Heroes – Ho… the master on The Siren Song Pandemonium! | S.L.… on Review: Pandemonium: Stories o… Daniel on Review: Pandemonium: Stories o…
- RT @sixthformpoet: Apparently my first ever word was “Dada”, after which I never mentioned avant-garde art movements again. 1 year ago
- RT @jamesdoleman: Explains why the pub wouldn't serve me a red large wine last night https://t.co/DJxT0PtN3q 1 year ago
- RT @tkingdot: What wobbles *and* falls down? Schrodinger's Weeble 1 year ago
- @Match thanks for replying; dm sent. 1 year ago
- @Match Hi, I received emails saying I've signed up with you when I haven't. How do I tell if this is a genuine error or a phishing/ID theft? 1 year ago