Regular visitor to this blog Jake, has recently changed his working prctices regarding his ongoing web comic “The master of his domain” and it now has a site all of it’s own which is named, appropriately enough, “the master of his domain”. The links on the side have been updated accordingly. Anyone who visits here who hasn’t checked it out already really should do so. He’s very talented and deserves many page views and comments.
Find stuff. With this.
Oddly specific keywords.Absent Anthology Archive Beard Blog fu Blog traffic Burlesque Busy C3PO with boobies Cat Chopped Heads Comment challenge Crawling bugs Creepy Lyrics Cthulhu Demon children DreamWorlds Forum Evil babies Evil laugh Fallout 3 Fantasy fiction Fiction Finance First Fun With Google Geekery General Ghosts a-haunting Ghouls a-slaying Goatee stroking Gullible is not a real word Halloween Hand waving Horror Humour Info Links Maelstromatic Mummies moaning Music N.H.S. Old Dudes Out of a Mind Comes The Madness Pink-eye Politics Polygamy Rampaging green skinned horror Random Rant Required Reading List Robopumpkin Sci-Fi Serialization Short Stories Singing Son of my Father Spiders being all horrible Spit Bubbles Stargate Universe Star Wars Still awesome Strong pimp hand Television Vampires sucking Waffle Wansbeck General Hospital Weirdness Werewolves howling Where's my money bitch? Witches Dancing Work in Progress Writing WTF youtube Zombie Brides
Stuff what other people said.
Loose Lips – 100 Wor… on Archived story #4 The Pat… KR on Unsung Genre Heroes – Ho… the master on The Siren Song Pandemonium! | S.L.… on Review: Pandemonium: Stories o… Daniel on Review: Pandemonium: Stories o…
- RT @sixthformpoet: Apparently my first ever word was “Dada”, after which I never mentioned avant-garde art movements again. 11 months ago
- RT @jamesdoleman: Explains why the pub wouldn't serve me a red large wine last night https://t.co/DJxT0PtN3q 11 months ago
- RT @tkingdot: What wobbles *and* falls down? Schrodinger's Weeble 11 months ago
- @Match thanks for replying; dm sent. 11 months ago
- @Match Hi, I received emails saying I've signed up with you when I haven't. How do I tell if this is a genuine error or a phishing/ID theft? 11 months ago