I’m an aspiring writer, from Northumberland, UK. I tried taking Jonathan Coulton’s forced march approach to writing a while back and failed. Miserably. I’m going to try a more sedate approach this time. Hopefully not so sedate you’ll nod off, or anything.
Find stuff. With this.
Oddly specific keywords.Absent Anthology Archive Beard Blog fu Blog traffic Burlesque Busy C3PO with boobies Cat Chopped Heads Comment challenge Crawling bugs Creepy Lyrics Cthulhu Demon children DreamWorlds Forum Evil babies Evil laugh Fallout 3 Fantasy fiction Fiction Finance First Fun With Google Geekery General Ghosts a-haunting Ghouls a-slaying Goatee stroking Gullible is not a real word Halloween Hand waving Horror Humour Info Links Maelstromatic Mummies moaning Music N.H.S. Old Dudes Out of a Mind Comes The Madness Pink-eye Politics Polygamy Rampaging green skinned horror Random Rant Required Reading List Robopumpkin Sci-Fi Serialization Short Stories Singing Son of my Father Spiders being all horrible Spit Bubbles Stargate Universe Star Wars Still awesome Strong pimp hand Television Vampires sucking Waffle Wansbeck General Hospital Weirdness Werewolves howling Where's my money bitch? Witches Dancing Work in Progress Writing WTF youtube Zombie Brides
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Stuff what other people said.
Loose Lips – 100 Wor… on Archived story #4 The Pat… KR on Unsung Genre Heroes – Ho… the master on The Siren Song Pandemonium! | S.L.… on Review: Pandemonium: Stories o… Daniel on Review: Pandemonium: Stories o…
- RT @CrapTaxidermy: Felt cute, might delet later IDK... https://t.co/36cafcWV5z 5 months ago
- @NeilaK20 So poor that free stuff causes financial problems. Been there. Done that. Couldn't afford the commemorative t-shirt. 5 months ago
- Sit and talk with me and I'm mildly amusing with a decent line in dad jokes. Ask me to *write* funny and suddenly I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- @elloisehopkins Hope it went well for you. Better than my attempt at inter-generation community engagement by means… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @PulpLibrarian: Happy birthday to Kate Bush, 60 today! She had a secret message for all her fans*... (*you still have your Kate Bush cl… 1 year ago