Downstairs things had livened up a little, there now being half a dozen people in the bar area. Scott took a look at the locals and struggled to keep the shocked expression from his face. Ingleton had obviously been isolated for some time, judging by the very familial look about the people clustered around the bar. There was a tendency towards that same toad-like roundness as Alice from the shop, and more facial warts gathered in one place than the witches table at a Macbeth convention. He sincerely hoped they were all from one family rather than a random selection of locals. This seemed increasingly like Deliverance country and he had no desire whatsoever to end up as a reconstruction on Crimewatch. He wandered over to the bar and dredged his mind for something to say to the Toad-People. “Aren’t sheep a pain in the fucking arse?” wasn’t going to cut it, while “Has anyone seen the Wicker Man?” was probably going to give them ideas. Luckily the tallest of the locals saved him the trouble.
Find stuff. With this.
Oddly specific keywords.Absent Anthology Archive Beard Blog fu Blog traffic Burlesque Busy C3PO with boobies Cat Chopped Heads Comment challenge Crawling bugs Creepy Lyrics Cthulhu Demon children DreamWorlds Forum Evil babies Evil laugh Fallout 3 Fantasy fiction Fiction Finance First Fun With Google Geekery General Ghosts a-haunting Ghouls a-slaying Goatee stroking Gullible is not a real word Halloween Hand waving Horror Humour Info Links Maelstromatic Mummies moaning Music N.H.S. Old Dudes Out of a Mind Comes The Madness Pink-eye Politics Polygamy Rampaging green skinned horror Random Rant Required Reading List Robopumpkin Sci-Fi Serialization Short Stories Singing Son of my Father Spiders being all horrible Spit Bubbles Stargate Universe Star Wars Still awesome Strong pimp hand Television Vampires sucking Waffle Wansbeck General Hospital Weirdness Werewolves howling Where's my money bitch? Witches Dancing Work in Progress Writing WTF youtube Zombie Brides
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Stuff what other people said.
Loose Lips – 100 Wor… on Archived story #4 The Pat… KR on Unsung Genre Heroes – Ho… the master on The Siren Song Pandemonium! | S.L.… on Review: Pandemonium: Stories o… Daniel on Review: Pandemonium: Stories o…
- @elloisehopkins Hope it went well for you. Better than my attempt at inter-generation community engagement by means… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @PulpLibrarian: Happy birthday to Kate Bush, 60 today! She had a secret message for all her fans*... (*you still have your Kate Bush cl… 8 months ago
- @EwaSR And it's not as if I went out of my way to find women's voices or anything, I just read what was on the shel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- @EwaSR Which is odd, 'cos as someone raised in the '80s & '90s Julian May, Mary Gentle, Lisa Tuttle, Octavia Butler… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @sixthformpoet: Apparently my first ever word was “Dada”, after which I never mentioned avant-garde art movements again. 2 years ago