I know, I know. I said I’d be back inside the Series Of Tubes™ on Monday, but I got delayed unavoidably. I’d like to tell you it was because of some kind of personal crisis or something. That would make for great drama and I’d get lovely wishes of things working out soon from regular readers… However, this is not what happened. What happened is Fallout 3. If it was legal (or indeed possible) to marry a video game, I would do so and polygamy laws be damned! I make no excuses, beyond the fact that until you’ve turned a Super Mutant from a rampaging green-skinned horror into a smoking pile of ash with the Firelance, you’ve never known true happiness.
Find stuff. With this.
Oddly specific keywords.Absent Anthology Archive Beard Blog fu Blog traffic Burlesque Busy C3PO with boobies Cat Chopped Heads Comment challenge Crawling bugs Creepy Lyrics Cthulhu Demon children DreamWorlds Forum Evil babies Evil laugh Fallout 3 Fantasy fiction Fiction Finance First Fun With Google Geekery General Ghosts a-haunting Ghouls a-slaying Goatee stroking Gullible is not a real word Halloween Hand waving Horror Humour Info Links Maelstromatic Mummies moaning Music N.H.S. Old Dudes Out of a Mind Comes The Madness Pink-eye Politics Polygamy Rampaging green skinned horror Random Rant Required Reading List Robopumpkin Sci-Fi Serialization Short Stories Singing Son of my Father Spiders being all horrible Spit Bubbles Stargate Universe Star Wars Still awesome Strong pimp hand Television Vampires sucking Waffle Wansbeck General Hospital Weirdness Werewolves howling Where's my money bitch? Witches Dancing Work in Progress Writing WTF youtube Zombie Brides
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Stuff what other people said.
Loose Lips – 100 Wor… on Archived story #4 The Pat… KR on Unsung Genre Heroes – Ho… the master on The Siren Song Pandemonium! | S.L.… on Review: Pandemonium: Stories o… Daniel on Review: Pandemonium: Stories o…
- RT @sixthformpoet: Apparently my first ever word was “Dada”, after which I never mentioned avant-garde art movements again. 1 year ago
- RT @jamesdoleman: Explains why the pub wouldn't serve me a red large wine last night https://t.co/DJxT0PtN3q 1 year ago
- RT @tkingdot: What wobbles *and* falls down? Schrodinger's Weeble 1 year ago
- @Match thanks for replying; dm sent. 1 year ago
- @Match Hi, I received emails saying I've signed up with you when I haven't. How do I tell if this is a genuine error or a phishing/ID theft? 1 year ago