Awake. Light filtered through Scott’s eyelids, pain stabbing into his skull with it. Agony was the first thing he was aware of, but before he’d even had time to think coherently, a lurching in his stomach became his immediate concern. A cold band of roiling pain, followed by sweating told him what was coming next. A deep breath to steel himself tipped him over the edge and as the vomit surged up through his body, Scott opened his mouth and rolled over to allow it to exit. At least, he tried to.
Find stuff. With this.
Oddly specific keywords.Absent Anthology Archive Beard Blog fu Blog traffic Burlesque Busy C3PO with boobies Cat Chopped Heads Comment challenge Crawling bugs Creepy Lyrics Cthulhu Demon children DreamWorlds Forum Evil babies Evil laugh Fallout 3 Fantasy fiction Fiction Finance First Fun With Google Geekery General Ghosts a-haunting Ghouls a-slaying Goatee stroking Gullible is not a real word Halloween Hand waving Horror Humour Info Links Maelstromatic Mummies moaning Music N.H.S. Old Dudes Out of a Mind Comes The Madness Pink-eye Politics Polygamy Rampaging green skinned horror Random Rant Required Reading List Robopumpkin Sci-Fi Serialization Short Stories Singing Son of my Father Spiders being all horrible Spit Bubbles Stargate Universe Star Wars Still awesome Strong pimp hand Television Vampires sucking Waffle Wansbeck General Hospital Weirdness Werewolves howling Where's my money bitch? Witches Dancing Work in Progress Writing WTF youtube Zombie Brides
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Stuff what other people said.
Loose Lips – 100 Wor… on Archived story #4 The Pat… KR on Unsung Genre Heroes – Ho… the master on The Siren Song Pandemonium! | S.L.… on Review: Pandemonium: Stories o… Daniel on Review: Pandemonium: Stories o…
- @elloisehopkins Hope it went well for you. Better than my attempt at inter-generation community engagement by means… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @PulpLibrarian: Happy birthday to Kate Bush, 60 today! She had a secret message for all her fans*... (*you still have your Kate Bush cl… 4 months ago
- @EwaSR And it's not as if I went out of my way to find women's voices or anything, I just read what was on the shel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- @EwaSR Which is odd, 'cos as someone raised in the '80s & '90s Julian May, Mary Gentle, Lisa Tuttle, Octavia Butler… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @sixthformpoet: Apparently my first ever word was “Dada”, after which I never mentioned avant-garde art movements again. 2 years ago